Extracting Insight by Digitizing the Physical World Over Time
Hangar exists to deliver a new type of high-value data at a frequency and fidelity that is transformational to industries. We’ve mastered autonomous flight and created the world’s first internet scale, robotics-as-a-system platform – capable of delivering 4D Visual InSight at scale. Through our open system and software, we’re providing the ecosystem a technology foundation for mobile robotics, digital transformation, machine learning and AI. Autonomous mobile robots are augmenting humanity for the best, and a real-time interface for drones will be essential for this trend to grow.
Precision capturing real-world data in the physical XYZ space.
Time (4th Dimension)
Intelligently integrating the added dimension of time.
Solving the Hardest Problems First.
The world’s first partner-integrated, internet-scale platform designed to put robotics to work by automating an end-to-end 4D Visual InSight supply chain. We’re unifying best-in-class data software, leading-edge robotics hardware, networks of certified pilots, developers, and a handful of other components in one integrated platform. In doing this, we’ve created a seamless workflow that spans the entire process, from initial request to insight.
- Collective market education, evangelism and joint partner selling
- Creating and distributing missions designed for precision autonomous data capture
- Pre-provisioned cloud-based software ready to transform your data as soon as it is acquired and delivered to the Hangar RaaS Platform (and we’re working daily to make that easier and faster)
- Eliminating distributed burdensome requirements for capture logistics, training, regulatory compliance, dispatch and data delivery
- Delivery of data in modern software interfaces; JobSight, TowerSight and GRIDSight
- Other horizontal or vertical structure data viewers for infrastructure inspections
- Platform components designed to enable 3rd party developers to create viewers for tangential industries like public safety
- The Hangar RaaS software stack is explicitly designed to incorporate the best practices, systems and software for 3rd-party subject matter experts to build upon
- Intelligent access to a wealth of new valuable digital assets
- 100% precisely repeatable mission plans – preparing for machine learning by providing the same imagery every time, over time
- Measurable economic benefits; including dispute avoidance, speedy claims resolutions, improved employee safety, increased productivity, increased revenue, decreased costs per unit of productivity, and competitive advantage optimization
“Robotic process automation increases productivity by 50% while requiring 72% fewer resources. Automate first. Automate ambitiously. Automate with purpose.“
An Ecosystem Designed to Foster Transformation
We believe this growing ecosystem must work together to deliver the level of transformational impact we can offer to many industries.
Hangar invites aggressive, innovative partners that share a desire to improve efficiency, safety, innovation and digital enablement to our customers and their industries to join us. We believe companies who exclude partners from their vision will never achieve the impacts possible. We are designed to empower every member of our community. Collectively meeting the needs of Industry 4.0 will lift us all faster. Most importantly we enable our enterprise customers to meet the challenges our global infrastructure and construction customers face.
Insightful, actionable intelligence created by an ecosystem empowered by autonomous mobile robotics, a powerful processing framework and a full stack platform — meet Hangar RaaS Platform.
The Hangar RaaS Ecosystem
- Guiding mobile robots to serve their industries by capturing pre-designed data for actionable machine learned insights; featuring autonomously captured high resolution imagery
- Enabling new autonomously dispatched interconnected sensor platforms
- Securing new data types delivering high Return-on-Investment service engagements for our enterprise customers
- Collectively providing standards to unify and promote growth of value creation
- Fostering support for large networks to assist with collective testing and production of experimental safety benchmarks