“Robotic process automation increases productivity by 50% while requiring 72% fewer resources. Automate first. Automate ambitiously. Automate with purpose.“
Hangar is a software innovator leading the era of digital transformation with autonomous robotics.
Hangar exists to deliver a new type of high value data at a frequency and fidelity that is transformational to industries. We have created the world’s first internet scale, robotics-as-a-system platform. Our approach is to engage an ecosystem of innovative partners–mobile robotics manufacturers, software developers, data processors, and machine learning systems through our open system and software. We believe autonomous mobile robots are augmenting humanity for our betterment and our global, and real-time interface for drones will be essential for this trend to grow.
Investments in this segment, currently around $3.5b, support a fragmented, nascent industry that has not realized its potential impacts. This has led to confusion among the enterprises we seek to help. Hangar created the Hangar RaaS Platform to provide a technology foundation for mobile robotics, digital transformation, machine learning and AI, much like the most successful cloud service providers have brought compute and storage to manifest the cloud as we know and utilize it for maximum impact to our businesses.
Solving the Hardest Problems First.
An Ecosystem Designed to Foster Transformation.
We believe this growing ecosystem must work together to deliver the level of transformational impact we can offer to many industries.
Hangar invites aggressive, innovative partners that share a desire to improve efficiency, safety, innovation and digital enablement to our customers and their industries to join us.
We believe companies who exclude partners from their vision will never achieve the impacts possible. We are designed to empower every member of our community. Collectively meeting the needs of Industry 4.0 will lift us all faster. Most importantly we enable our enterprise customers to meet the challenges our global infrastructure and construction customers face.
Insightful, actionable intelligence created by an ecosystem empowered by autonomous mobile robotics, a powerful processing framework and a full stack platform — meet Hangar RaaS Platform.
The Hangar RaaS Ecosystem
- Guiding mobile robots to serve their industries by capturing pre-designed data for actionable machine learned insights; featuring autonomously captured high resolution imagery
- Enabling new autonomously dispatched interconnected sensor platforms
- Securing new data types delivering high Return-on-Investment service engagements for our enterprise customers
- Collectively providing standards to unify and promote growth of value creation
- Fostering support for large networks to assist with collective testing and production of experimental safety benchmarks
Advantages for RaaS Enterprise Customers
- Intelligent access to a wealth of new valuable digital assets
- 100% precisely repeatable mission plans – preparing for machine learning by providing the same imagery every time, over time
- Measurable economic benefits; including dispute avoidance, speedy claims resolutions, improved employee safety, increased productivity, increased revenue, decreased costs per unit of productivity, and competitive advantage optimization
RaaS Ecosystem Benefits
- Collective market education, evangelism and joint partner selling
- Creating and distributing missions designed for precision autonomous data capture
- Pre-provisioned cloud-based software ready to transform your data as soon as it is acquired and delivered to the Hangar RaaS Platform (and we’re working daily to make that easier and faster)
- Eliminating distributed burdensome requirements for capture logistics, training, regulatory compliance, dispatch and data delivery
- Delivery of data in modern software interfaces; JobSight, TowerSight and GRIDSight
- Other horizontal or vertical structure data viewers for infrastructure inspections
- Platform components designed to enable 3rd party developers to create viewers for tangential industries like public safety
- The Hangar RaaS software stack is explicitly designed to incorporate the best practices, systems and software for 3rd-party subject matter experts to build upon